You are using an outdated browser. For a faster, safer browsing experience, upgrade for free today.

PT ANTAM Tbk | Company History

Company History ANTAM. Incorporated in 1968, ANTAM was a state owned company resulting from a merger of several state-owned mining companies and projects, namely the State General Mining Company, the State Bauxite Mining …

5 Biggest Gold Mines in Indonesia

2020-3-24 · The next gold mine on the list is located in Sumbawa Island, next to Sumba Island. Batu Hijau gold mine was established on 2000 and is owned by …

Awak Mas Gold Project, Indonesia

The Awak Mas Gold Project is held under a 7th generation Contract of Work (CoW) signed with the Government of Indonesia (GoI) in 1998. The CoW covers an area of 14,390 hectares and is held by Nusantara''s local subsidiary company, PT Masmindo Dwi Area (PT Masmindo). In 2009, the GoI introduced a new mining law that required existing CoWs to be ...

Gold Mining in Indonesia

2021-12-7 · Gold mining companies are active on all continents on earth. This wide geographical distribution in production means that interruptions in any single region due to local political or social matters are unlikely to have a large impact on the global gold supply.

Top 45 companies from Indonesia''s LQ45

2019-11-5 · One of the largest conglomerates of Indonesia, Astra International is an investment holding company involved in the automotive, agribusiness, heavy equipment, mining, energy, financial services, information technology, and …

Gold Movie vs. the True Story of the Bre-X Gold Mining …

Yes. "Basically, Bre-X was a shell of a company with almost nonexistent working capital," said David Walsh (the real Kenny Wells) in a March 1997 interview. The Gold true story reveals that prior to his success with Bre-X, Walsh had declared personal bankruptcy in June 1992, $200,000 in debt. "I decided to go into Indonesia, and that''s where we ...

Batu Hijau Copper-Gold Mine

Batu Hijau copper-gold mine is located on the Indonesian island of Sumbawa in the province of West Nusa Tenggara, 1,530km east of Jakarta. The Contract of Work for the project is held by PT Newmont Nusa Tenggara (PTNNT), a company …

Top 10 gold companies in 2012

2013-2-19 · South African Harmony Gold Mining Co. (NYSE:HMY) holds ninth place, and produced around 1.22 Moz of gold in 2012, an 8% decrease compared to 2011 (1.32 Moz). Peruvian Compania de Minas ...

ABOUT THE COMPANY – Gosowong Gold Mine

2019-4-1 · ABOUT THE COMPANY. PT Nusa Halmahera Minerals (PTNHM) is a mining company that operates Gosowong Gold Mine located in Halmahera Island in eastern part of Indonesia based on Contract of Work with the Government of Indonesia. The majority of shares of PTNHM are owned by PT Indotan Halmahera Bangkit (75%) and the remaining 25 % of the …

Home | Brookmount Explorations Inc.

Brookmount Gold is a high growth investment platform targeting mining and gold production in SE Asia. The company has operating gold mines in Indonesia and is looking to add additional capacity in Indonesia.

Bre-X Minerals Company''s Gold Mining in Indonesia | Free ...

2020-10-29 · The Minister Sudjana''s announcement that Bre-X''s share in the project would be "reduced to 22.5%" meant that the company that made the initial discovery of gold was "left with only a fraction of it" and thus in danger of losing control (Spar et al. 12). David Walsh''s response to the announcement could go into two polarly different ...

Gosowong Gold Mine – PT Nusa Halmahera Minerals

We are a mining company operating the Gosowong Gold Mine based on the Contract of Work signed on April 28, 1997 with the Government of Indonesia. The majority of shares of PTNHM are owned by PT Indotan Halmahera Bangkit (75%) and the remaining 25% are owned by PT Aneka Tambang Tbk. (Antam).

Home | Amman Mineral

2021-4-1 · We are Amman, a world-class Indonesian mining company that operates the country''s second largest copper and gold mine, the Batu Hijau mine. We are agents of transformation, who see opportunity in what others see as an obstacle. It is our mission to support our surrounding communities, care for our natural world and take part in the ...

Top 10 Biggest Gold Mining Companies in the World 2021 ...

2019-3-31 · Freeport-McMoRan is the largest of Arizona''s gold mining companies. The firm operates primarily in the American West but it also has active mines in Chile, Peru, Spain and Indonesia. The company''s gold business lags behind its …

Aurora Group

2021-11-27 · Aurora Group is made up of several specialized companies with a large network of partners around the world. Aurora Group''s companies have a strong foothold and a large network throughout Southeast Asia, with comprehensive access to this growing market.

Top Ten Gold Mining Companies In Indonesia | Gold …

2021-6-12 · Gold Mining is a complicated industry, and as such has many different companies. This list of the 10 best gold mining companies in Indonesia will help you learn more about these gold mining companies, what they do, where they are …

Indonesia | planetGOLD

2021-12-13 · Artisanal mining has been practiced throughout Indonesia for hundreds of years, but the sector has seen exponential growth over the last two decades. planetGOLD project sites in Indonesia. Artisanal and small-scale gold mining (ASGM) and processing are significant sources of income for as many as 300,000 to 500,000 people in Indonesia—most of ...

How digital transformed a mining company in Indonesia ...

2020-9-17 · Indonesia-based Petrosea is the first mining company to join that select group of organizations. In this interview, Lukasz Kowalik, a consultant in the Brussels office, talks with Hanifa Indradjaya—the president director of PT Petrosea, a multidisciplinary mining, infrastructure, and oil and gas services company—about how the organization ...

Freeport McMoRan

2020-8-15 · PT Freeport Indonesia Tbk is a private Indonesian company which operates the Grasberg mine in Papua. This vast mine is the world''s largest gold mine and third-largest copper mine. US-based Freeport-McMoRan Copper & Gold holds a large stake in Freeport Indonesia. Freeport Indonesia was established as a new legal entity in 1991, replacing ...

GeoMine Indonesia

In 2007 Lufi decided to change his professional career, returned to Indonesia and established a consultant company named GEOMINE Mining and Geotechnical Consultant. In the middle of managing his consulting company, in 2013, Lufi served as Operational Director for Baramulti Group, a public national coal mining company.

Mining Law 2022 | Laws and Regulations | Indonesia | ICLG

2021-9-13 · Indonesia: Mining Laws and Regulations 2022. ICLG - Mining Laws and Regulations - Indonesia covers common issues in mining laws and regulations – including the acquisition of rights, ownership requirements and restrictions, processing, transfer and encumbrance, environmental aspects, native title and land rights – in 15 jurisdictions.

BlackGold

2021-12-12 · BlackGold Group is an Indonesia-focused coal mining company targeting Indonesia''s rapidly-growing power plant industry, with a specific focus on supplying coal to power plants located in Riau province, Sumatra, Indonesia.

Archi Group

Archi Group has stake in the Toka Tindung Project – a gold and silver mine in North Sulawesi. Mining rights of the Toka Tindung Project is via two Contract of Work (CoW) companies, namely PT Meares Soputan Mining and PT Tambang …

Gold Mining and Prospecting in Indonesia

2015-10-6 · Indonesia has gained a lot of experience in exploration and mining with the participation of expert management companies. The country''s expertise over its projecting and successful operations, partnering with International Investors and …

PT Freeport Indonesia

One of the world''s leading mining companies, PT Freeport Indonesia to exploration, mining and processing ore containing copper, gold and silver in the highland areas of Mimika District, Papua Province, Indonesia. PT Freeport Indonesia currently employs two mining methods, the open-pit mining method and underground mining.

7 Listed Companies Ruling Gold Mines in Indonesia ...

PT J Resources Asia Pacific (PSAB) is a mining company that invests in and manages gold mining in the Australasia region. In Indonesia, PSAB has a gold mine in Bolaang Mangondow, North Sulawesi covering an area of 38,150 hectares. PSAB is also overseeing the Doup gold mine development project in the area.